We are building the largest e-commerce product company in Latam!
Merama becomes a stakeholder in the leading product brands across categories in Latin America with an online-presence, invests millions of dollars of working capital, and works together with the teams to grow and expand across LatAm. We are armed with $160MM in funding, an extraordinary team and very ambitious goals to transform our partners into the biggest retailers in LatAm. Come join us!
Merama is seeking a rockstar to lead our logistics and 3PL operations.
Your mission is to:
- Build Merama’s logistics and 3PL operations in Mexico and throughout Latin America in a scalable and cost-efficient manner to support our brand’s growth throughout the region
- Identify, negotiate and forge alliances with local service providers to accelerate the international expansion of our brands
- Understand each of our brands’ specific needs and deliver tailored logistics solutions that are consistent with Merama’s strategic plan
- Over the medium term, strategize and execute a plan to centralize and own logistics operations for our partner sellers regionally
- Build, develop and lead local warehouse and fulfillment teams
You will be a good fit if you:
- Developed and maintained relationships with various key strategic logistics partners such as warehouse providers, sea/air/overland transportation companies, and last mile carriers
- Have experience or expertise in warehouse solution design and implementation
- Experience with warehouse process optimization from receiving, systems, pick&pack, outbound
- Deep understanding of both e-commerce and retail logistics operations (first mile, warehousing, last mile)
- Experience in implementing and operating WMS, TMS and other logistics software such as SAP, Oracle, or other in house solutions
- Advanced working knowledge of Spanish and English at minimum – Portuguese a plus
- Location: Mexico or willing to relocate
- Availability for traveling
Let’s definitely talk if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience within supply chain & logistics in LatAm
- Have participated in internationalization process for products brands in the region
- Have lead large teams in supply chain and logistics for an e-commerce or large retail company
- Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities
- Want to build something massive!
If interested, send your resume to: email@example.com
For additional information please visit: Merama.io | Instagram: @merama.io | LinkedIn