Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands in Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and with our team, capital, and technology to fuel additional hypergrowth. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, they are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 6 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM.
We are the best-in-class in-house marketing team. We build and grow the best brands in the LATAM region with innovative strategies. We efficiently increase our merchants’ potential clients and help them retain current ones directly impacting their revenue. Our team focuses on building strong & resilient marketing professionals, customer-centric that come from all types of backgrounds: Agencies, brands, startups, marketing platforms. We have a fast-paced learning environment.
Role for You
As a SEO and Organic Analyst, Marketing at Merama you will be in charge of developing and executing different strategies that increase the company’s search results rankings across different engines, marketplaces and retailers. You will collaborate with marketing and the extended teams to identify SEO and organic media opportunities, set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in owned content optimization efforts and projects.
- Research SEO and content related trends and opportunities to use throughout the brands content and marketplaces optimization strategy
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO and positioning performance
- Efficiently communicate with other teams to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to plan and deliver SEO quick wins
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Identify scalable in-house or open platforms which can contribute to generate scalable and sustainable results.
You have these:
- 3+ years of SEO and growth/organic media marketing
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other brands and marketplaces within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable analyzing data and dealing with ambiguity
- Familiarity with content management systems, blog optimization and SEO
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as paid media, customer growth, UX
We’d love if you also had these:
- Are excited about E-commerce and the endless opportunities in this industry
- Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities
- Focused on the good on the team and company first, and just want to build something massive!
- Relevant experience using SEMRush, Moz or any SEO friendly platforms and tools.
- You are obsessed with understanding how to understand how Amazon Advertising and Ecommerce SERPs work
If interested, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information please visit: Merama.io | Instagram: @merama.io | LinkedIn