Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands in Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and with our team, capital, and technology to fuel additional hypergrowth. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, they are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 6 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD, and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM.
The data & tech team is responsible for the services, software and tools that contain the business data. We create a suite of tools to boost the pillars of the company and help them take data-driven decisions. We are a technical and analytical team of engineers and scientists that are passionate about data, we believe in creating self-service software with a robust microservice architecture to help drive the business in the most effective and innovative way.
Role for You
You enjoy working in a fast growing startup with a good deal of new software tools that requires managing access, controlling budget. You love working with many companies simultaneously with different requirements, Reporting to the Head of Technology.
- Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals.
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of company strategies.
- Manage users, roles and access, ensuring privacy policies compliance.
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software.
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Control budget and report on expenditure.
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts.
- Help Implement ERP suites (TinyERP, Blich, Netsuite)
You have these:
- 5+ experience as Head of IT or similar role
- Experience managing teams
- Experience migrating or setting up Netsuite
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Knowledge of AWS cloud platform
We’d love if you also had these:
- Are excited about E-commerce and the endless opportunities in this industry
- Work on disruptive products that’s still in its early stages
- Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities
- Are focused on the good on the team and company first, and just want to build something massive!
We want to find people who believe in our mission and feel inspired enough to grow with the company, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn’t invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you’ve got.
If interested, send your resume to: email@example.com
For additional information please visit: Merama.io | Instagram: @merama.io | LinkedIn