Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and with our team, capital, and technology to fuel additional hypergrowth. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, they are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 6 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM.
Our Team, International
The International team is responsible for creating strategic thinking that fuels the expansion for our top sellers. We are experts in managing international expansion for our brands across markets using our team’s key network and expertise to execute quickly. The team is as strategic as it is creative to solve problems. We thrive on ambition, open-mind and collaboration – within the team and across departments.
Your Role: Be responsible for international expansion of sellers; you will be in charge of reporting progress to the growth team internally.
- Your mission is to manage international expansion for our top sellers in every aspect: legal, logistics (international and national), product selection, pricing, etc.
- You will have constant relationships with C-level executives of the sellers we are partnering with
- You will be the person designing, structuring and executing international expansion plans for our sellers
- On top of the relationship with sellers, you will be responsible for the progress of strategic regional projects within the International team
You will be a good fit if you:
- Have worked in a Tech related company or in a Consulting Firm for 4+ years,related: legal, logistics (international and national), product selection, pricing, etc.
- Have experience in e-commerce
- Have managed multi-faceted projects in the past
- Are able to evolve in a fast-paced environment, with multiple stakeholders
- Are results and data-driven, and are able to work towards results in an autonomous and independent manner
- Advanced working knowledge of Spanish and English at minimum – Portuguese a plus
Let’s definitely talk if you:
- Have past experience working with E-commerce and gets excited about the endless opportunities in this industry
- Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities
- Want to build something massive!
If interested, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information please visit: Merama.io | Instagram: @merama.io | LinkedIn