the best LatAm brands
Merama partners with e-commerce champions across Latin America in several categories to accelerate growth and profit by investing millions of dollars in working capital, alongside a line of experts who aide in strategic and functional knowledge and proprietary technology to take your business to the next level.
Look at what they're saying about us
Merama recibe financiamiento de 225 MDD por parte de Advent International y Softbank
Merma levanta U$225 mi com Softbank, Advent e Globo
How we work
- Merama invests in your company, becoming a strategic partner (we seek to acquire a substantial stake but not 100% of the business).
- You receive a well deserved cash-out for the portion of shares sold.
- You keep governance and run the business as usual.
Exponential business growth
- Merama helps fuel your business with outstanding human resources and non-dilutive capital
- We propose growth opportunities leveraging the team’s first class e-commmerce experience.
- We focus on high impact, high growth initiatives that can supercharge your growth.
Future exit option
- We work to grow your business to a 1B+ USD brand
- We offer you options to exit the business 3-5 years in the future, paying attractive prices that reflect the growth of the company during the years working together.
How we grow brands
We combine multiple value levers to achieve hypergrowth of 10-20x in each brand
Leverage our Cross Border and multi-country team of experts to export brands to all of Latam and the US.
Give local ‘look and feel’ to content, descriptions and packaging.
Expand to new platforms across all marketplaces.
Grow your D2C channel.
Move offline! We want your brand to excel everywhere!
Marketing & BI investment
New products & categories
Develop complementary products and categories taking advantage
of cost and customer synergies.
Manage your working capital leveraging your data.
Track KPIs to improve: Demand Planning, Order Fulfillment & Pricing.
Centralize key areas ( finance, legal, marketing, BI). Automate processes and standardize suppliers.