Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands in Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and fuel hypergrowth with our team, capital, and technology. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, we are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 8 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM.
The demand planning team is responsible for creating strategic thinking focusing on demand planning, replenishment and inventory control. We create models, tools and ways to control and give visibility for our co-workers and business partners making better decisions. We are a technical and analytical team which believes that a good demand planning is the beginning of an efficient supply chain and a great way to leverage any company’s sales
Role for You
Be passionate about the dynamic of the supply chain. If you have deep knowledge of demand planning, creating forecasting models, hands on and great people skills
- You’ll be the technical representative of the product.
- Breaking down large-scale projects into manageable chunks.
- Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
- Ensure that all technical solutions are aligned with business strategy and understand OKRs and initiatives related to the product.
- Help the software engineers understand the product and tasks, and ensure deliverability.
- Create and maintain documentation such as infrastructure design specifications and diagrams, operational guides and methodology documentation.
You have these:
- Demand and supply planning skills
- Experience and/or contact with purchase planning
- Advanced Excel
- Good analytical, relationship and communication skills
- Domain of KPI’s for analysis of causes
We’d love if you also had these:
- Knowledge in sql, tableau
- Have worked with S&OP/S&OE process
- Statistical methods/forecasting tools
- Experience in retail/e-retail
- Are excited about E-commerce and the endless opportunities in this industry
- Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities