ABOUT US Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and with our team, capital, and technology to fuel additional hypergrowth. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, they are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 6 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM. Our Team We are the best-in-class in-house marketing team. We build and grow the best brands in the LATAM region with innovative strategies. We efficiently increase our merchants potential clients and help them retain current ones directly impacting their revenue. Our team focuses on building strong & resilient marketing professionals, client-centric that come from all types of backgrounds: agencies, brands, marketing platforms. We have a fast-paced learning environment. Role for You You are passionate about marketplaces and all the possibilities that this universe can provide. You have in-depth knowledge of the marketplace platform, understand the day-to-day life of sellers, their pains and have know-how to help them solve their problems. You are structured, organized and have great people skills. Main Responsibilities:
- You’ll be the marketplace specialist, helping the team adding your knowledge in squads.
- Provide market research and competition for different product categories.
- Propose process improvements for marketplace business.
- Provide training about the platform and best practices when necessary.
- Track and control individual KPIs of sellers and Merama as a whole group.
- Create and maintain documentation such as best practices, tests, results and methodology documentation.
Qualifications You have these:
- Have in-depth knowledge of the Mercado Livre platform, including its rules, ways to leverage sales and best practices.
- Knowledge about the sales structure in marketplaces, such as ERP, integrators, hubs, etc.
- Excel and PowerPoint intermediate or advanced.
- Knowledge in Nubimetrics and Real Trends will be considered a plus.
- General knowledge of Mercado Livre API will be considered a plus.
- Advanced working knowledge of Spanish and English at minimum – Portuguese a plus
We’d love if you also had these:
- Are excited about E-commerce and the endless opportunities in this industry. ● Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities. ● Are focused on the good on the team and company first, and just want to build something massive!