Technical Project Manager
Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands in Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and with our team, capital, and technology to fuel additional hypergrowth. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, they are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 6 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD, and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM.
The data & tech team is responsible for the services, software and tools that contain the business data. We create a suite of tools to boost the pillars of the company and help them take data-driven decisions. We are a technical and analytical team of engineers and scientists that are passionate about data, we believe in creating self-service software with a robust microservice architecture to help drive the business in the most effective and innovative way.
Role for You
You are passionate about data and have a software as a service mindset, you enjoy providing project planning and resource management for new software projects. You are structure, organized, and have great people skills, You work great in a collaborative environment and pay attention to detail. Reporting to the Head of Technology.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel, ensuring all members are actively working toward the milestone.
- Define project scope and schedule clear deliverables with a well-defined project management process
- Interact with company functional teams (marketing, channel management, etc) and understand their requirements
- Present a weekly status report of the projects
- Guide daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective.
- Maintain team data in project management software (Monday/Jira)
You have these:
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Leading and managing large, complex enterprise-level projects
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Advanced working knowledge of Spanish and English at minimum – Portuguese a plus
We’d love if you also had these:
- Are excited about E-commerce and the endless opportunities in this industry
● Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities
● Are focused on the good of the team and company first, and just want to build something massive!
We want to find people who believe in our mission and feel inspired enough to grow with the company, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn’t invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you’ve got.
If interested, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information please visit: Merama.io | Instagram: @merama.io | LinkedIn
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com