Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and with our team, capital, and technology to fuel additional hypergrowth. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, they are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 6 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM.
The People team plays a crucial organisational role in Merama by channeling important resources to key functions in the company. People are key to Merama’s growth, and as our business expands, so does the need to develop and support our employees. We need the brightest recruiting minds to match our rapidly expanding business needs while bringing the company’s best and most diverse talent. You will also work closely with the global team as well as regional. The ideal candidate is driven, hungry to learn, excited to take on new challenges, and is a champion for diversity.
Role for You
If you are passionate about people, this job it’s for you. As aTalent Acquisition, you will have the opportunity to hire the future of Merama through efficient and high-quality hiring processes and lead the recruitment strategy. You willl help to create an inclusive culture in which every person can reach their full potential, and that will attract, develop, retain and engage extraordinary talent to fuel our growth. You will help to architect, translate, lead and iterate scalable solutions, resources, and tools for the team
- Help us to design a disruptive recruitment process
- Search for improvements and opportunities regarding our Hiring Process
- Scale the hiring knowledge within the company
- Guarantee an outstanding candidate & employee experience
- Deeply understand hiring needs; partner closely with hiring managers and key stakeholders to develop sourcing and hiring strategies.
- Develop efficient hiring processes and ensure high-touch candidate experience to deliver high-quality candidates and meet hiring goals.
- Connect deeply with the business to understand diversity gaps and support the creation of measurable action plans, tailored diversity pipelining strategies, as well as provide research and mapping on diversity-focused organizations.
- Assist in developing job descriptions for new roles and backfills
- Manage, support and execute on-boarding and orientation for new employees and the off-boarding and exit processes for employees that choose to leave us.
- Support the building of structures, policies and workflows to ensure that onboarding, role transitions and off-boarding are done in a professional manner that enhances the employee experience.
- Manages Emerging Talent and early career programs, eg, intern program
- Other duties may arise from time to time
You have these:
- Experience in recruiting Tech and Digital profiles – E-commerce is a plus.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment; agency experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Advanced working knowledge of Portuguese and English at minimum – Spanish is a plus
We’d love if you also had these:
- Are excited about E-commerce and the endless opportunities in this industry
- Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities
- Are focused on the good on the team and company first, and just want to build something massive!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com