Performance Marketing Lead, Marketing
Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands in Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and with our team, capital, and technology to fuel additional hypergrowth. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, they are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 6 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM.
We are the best-in-class in-house marketing team. We build and grow the best brands in the LATAM region with innovative strategies. We efficiently increase our merchants’ potential clients and help them retain current ones directly impacting their revenue. Our team focuses on building strong & resilient marketing professionals, customer-centric that come from all types of backgrounds: Agencies, brands, startups, marketing platforms. We have a fast-paced learning environment.
Role for You
As Performance Marketing Lead at Merama you will be in charge of defining, devising and managing the Marketing Analytics, customer relationships and loyalty strategy across our different brands. As an integral part of the leadership team, you will collaborate with Marketing and the extended teams to generate growth while developing a customer centric approach sustained by a data-driven culture. This position reports to Marketing VP.
- Ownership and full management of the overall Performance Marketing (Paid Media and SEO) program to all sets of brands and customers
- Develop and deliver strategy to grow the digital offering in line with overall business and marketing goals
- Build and lead an exceptional in-house team of commercially and customer focussed performance marketing and SEO professionals
- Drive the collection and understanding of customer engagement data to identify conversion (CRO) and Marketing investments optimization (MROI) opportunities
- Develop and manage senior level relationships and partnerships with digital media companies and agencies
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Define and measure growth metrics, dashboards, and be responsible for communicating key actionable insights to the business
- Oversee creation of meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights
- Develop and execute an organic growth strategy that drives new traffic to brand D2C websites, increases customer leads, and helps build awareness
- Manage Performance Marketing budget and P&Ls across multiple brands. Experience in ATL advertising and more traditional media is a plus
You have these:
- 8+ years of Performance and Growth Marketing experience, including Paid Media, Social, Re-Mkt and SEO.
- Deep understanding of traditional and emerging channels used for acquiring and retaining customers, ideally including some combination of SEM, programmatic Display, Paid Social, Video and various offline channels.
- An inspirational leader of people and used to managing complex and innovative Performance and Growth Marketing strategies to a large B2C and B2B audience base
- Relevant experience engaging and managing Performance Marketing platforms
- You love all things data and are analytical in your approach. Significant experience in data planning is essential.
- Experience in working with 3rd parties (i.e. key media players, agencies and consultants)
- Exceptional Skills in ads, search and website analytics platforms (i.e. Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, SA360, Fb Ads)
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into measurable recommendations for senior executives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Used to interpreting and acting upon complex marketing data to create reports, convey meaningful and useful commercial information
We’d love if you also had these:
- Are excited about E-commerce and the endless opportunities in this industry
- Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities
- Are focused on the good of the team and company first, and just want to build something massive!
- Relevant experience managing Regional LATAM projects
- Developed and executed Marketplace Performance Marketing (i.e. Amazon Ads) strategy programs
If interested, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information please visit: Merama.io | Instagram: @merama.io | LinkedIn
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com