Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands in Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and fuel hypergrowth with our team, capital, and technology. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, we are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 8 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM.
The International Expansion team is responsible for creating strategic thinking that fuels the expansion for our top sellers. We are experts in managing international expansion for our brands across markets using our team’s key network and expertise to execute quickly. The team is as strategic as it is creative to solve problems. We thrive on ambition, open-mind and collaboration – within the team and across departments.
Role for You
If you are curious, analytical, passionate about international trading and like the challenges of a very dynamic routine and want to make it happen with us, this place is for you!
- Define business strategy to expand our merchants to other countries
- Provide market research and competition for different product categories
- Work with both local and international teams to manage strategy and operation
- Constant relationship with C-level executives of merchants
- Designing, structuring and executing international expansion plans for Brazilian sellers
- Responsible for the progress of regional projects within the International team
You have these:
- Have 3+ years experience in strategy consulting, management consulting or strategy projects
- Have experience in e-commerce
- Have managed multi-faceted projects in the past
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team, with people of all levels of seniority
- Are able to evolve in a fast-paced environment, with multiple stakeholders
- Are results and data-driven, and are able to work towards results in an autonomous and independent manner
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent English (Spanish is a plus)
- Cross border or international trading experience will be considered a plus
We’d love if you also had these:
● Are excited about E-commerce and the endless opportunities in this industry
● Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities
● Are focused on the good of the team and company first, and just want to build something massive!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org