Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands in Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and fuel hypergrowth with our team, capital, and technology. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, we are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 8 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM.
The International Expansion team is responsible for creating strategic thinking that fuels the expansion for our top sellers. We are experts in managing international expansion for our brands across markets using our team’s key network and expertise to execute quickly. The team is as strategic as it is creative to solve problems. We thrive on ambition, open-mind and collaboration – within the team and across departments.
Role for You
You are passionate about international trading, marketplaces and all the possibilities that this universe can provide. You have in-depth knowledge of the marketplace platform, understand the day-to-day life of sellers, their pains and have know-how to help them solve their problems. You are structured, analytical, organized and have great people skills.
- Develop quantitative thinking and analysis to understand potential business expansion to Brazil
- Define business strategy to our international merchants for the Brazilian market
- Provide market research and competition for different product categories
- Propose process improvements for marketplace business
- Provide training about the platform and best practices when necessary
- Track and control individual KPIs of sellers and Merama as a whole group
- Create and maintain documentation such as best practices, tests, results and methodology documentation.
You have these:
- Have 2-4 years experience in marketplace sales or account management
- Have in-depth knowledge of a marketplace platform, including its rules, ways to leverage sales and best practices
- Knowledge about the sales structure in marketplaces, such as ERP, integrators, hubs, etc.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent English (Spanish is a plus)
- Cross border or international trading experience will be considered a plus
We’d love if you also had these:
- ● Are excited about E-commerce and the endless opportunities in this industry
● Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities
● Are focused on the good of the team and company first, and just want to build something massive!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org