Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands in Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and with our team, capital, and technology to fuel additional hypergrowth. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, they are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 6 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM.
We are the best-in-class in-house marketing team. We build and grow the best brands in the LATAM region with innovative strategies. We efficiently increase our merchants’ potential clients and help them retain current ones directly impacting their revenue. Our team focuses on building strong & resilient marketing professionals, customer-centric that come from all types of backgrounds: Agencies, brands, startups, marketing platforms. We have a fast-paced learning environment.
Role for You
As Head of Marketing Intelligence and CRM at Merama you will be in charge of defining, devising and managing the Marketing Analytics, customer relationships and loyalty strategy across our different brands. As an integral part of the leadership team, you will collaborate with Marketing and the extended teams to generate growth while developing a customer centric approach sustained by a data driven culture.
- Ownership and full management of the overall Marketing Intelligence, CRM and loyalty strategy to all sets of customer
- Foster an inquisitive culture and encourage innovation to ensure everything is optimized and everyone works closely with other teams to streamline and optimize customer journeys
- Customer relationship projects roadmap ownership
- Follow internal processes and manage stakeholders to maximize the potential from the customer data
- Work closely with the Data and Tech teams to enhance audience segmentation and customer modeling and marketing reporting
- Define measurable KPIs and regularly review campaigns against strategic objectives.
- Develop and take full ownership of in-life marketing contact journeys for multi-channel retention, growth and re-activation lifecycle campaigns.
- Keep up to date with new technologies and propose recommendations for further enhancements to the CRM activity
- Recruitment, management and development of CRM and Marketing Intelligence growing team
- Oversee, implement and review team planning, processes and effectiveness, including reviewing team capacity, allocation and operations
- Producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights
- Coming up with conversion optimization strategies, with the aim of improving efficiency in the digital marketing department and increasing ROI
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Spotting opportunities to try innovative new methodologies and improve the analytical procedure
You have these:
- 8+ years of Customer Acquisition, CRM and Marketing Analytics
- An inspirational leader of people and used to managing complex and innovation CRM strategies to a large B2C and B2B audience base
- Relevant experience engaging and escaping Marketing analytics platforms
- Experience in the use of sophisticated multi-channel marketing solutions with practical working knowledge of targeting, dynamic publishing, journey building, triggers, sequencing and a/b testing.
- You love all things data and are analytical in your approach. Significant experience in data planning is essential. You are data driven with an extensive track record in database marketing, profiling and segmentation.
- Experience of implementing CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Experience developing and deploying CRM and Loyalty strategies
- Experience of working with 3rd parties (i.e. agencies, consultants)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Used to interpreting and acting upon complex marketing data to create reports, convey meaningful and useful commercial information
We’d love if you also had these:
- Are excited about E-commerce and the endless opportunities in this industry
- Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities
- Focus on the good of the team and company first, and just want to build something massive!
- Relevant experience managing Regional LATAM projects
- Developed a CRM program from scratch with a brand aggregator or marketplace
If interested, send your resume to: email@example.com
For additional information please visit: Merama.io | Instagram: @merama.io | LinkedIn
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org