Head of Merchant Growth
Your mission is to manage the team that coordinates all merchant facing relationships. You will set the vision for the team and work alongside the C-Suite to grow the Merchants in SP Latam.
In this role, you will set the course of priorities with all merchants, coordinating between the Growth team, the PMs that report to you and Merama’s merchants. You will need to define the KPIs, inputs and outputs to track, working with the Data and Analytics team to integrate platforms and automate processes. You will set the vision and processes so that each Merchant has a clear Business Plan where Merama can add value. You will own the consolidated P&L of all of merchants under management.
You will be a good fit if you:
● Have 5+ years of experience in ecommerce
● Have worked in a Tech related company or in a Consulting Firm
● Have negotiated complex deals in the past
● Have an MBA or similar business background
● Are results and data-driven, and are able to work towards results in autonomous and independent manner
Let’s definitely talk if you:
● Have past experience working with E-commerce and gets excited about the endless opportunities in this industry
● Are motivated to work in a fast paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities
● Want to build something massive!
● Advanced working knowledge of Spanish and English at minimum – Portuguese a plus
● Location: we are currently working remotely, so the only limitation is for you to be in a similar time zone. Being in/around or willing to move to Mexico City can be a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com