Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands in Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and with our team, capital, and technology to fuel additional hypergrowth. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, they are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 6 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM.
The Customer Experience team is responsible for customer advocacy through all our different channels and merchants. We create a global vision of CX to boost customer loyalty, engagement and revenue through unique experiences. We are data driven, and customer obsessed, we believe in creating self-service experiences without leaving the human touch behind. We are in constant pursuit for innovation and being two steps ahead of our customers’ needs.
Role for You
You are passionate about customer service, customer experience and customer centricity. You understand the needs of a digital born customer, one who knows their way around, and who is on their quest to their first digital experience. You have the skills to innovate, to suggest and to influence those around you.
- Ensure quality, performance and customer journeys through Marketplaces
- Challenge merchants KPIs and suggest resolutions based on data.
- Support and collaborate with different departments to analyse problems and suggest resolutions based on insights.
- Align communication strategies with Marketplaces and Communications teams.
- Optimise internal and external resources.
- Think proactively about customers’ wants and needs.
- Be the voice of the customer through all channels and guide through feedback at back-of-house.
You have these:
- Have 2-4 years experience in or using marketplaces.
- Have 4-8 years in Customer Experience / Customer Service / Customer Care.
- Understands Customer Service platforms such as Zendesk or others.
- Have knowledge and fair understanding of logistics operations, marketing, finance and other areas that relate with customer care operations.
- Has lead projects related to fidelization and/or customer engagement.
- Advanced working knowledge of Spanish and English at minimum – Portuguese a plus
We’d love if you also had these:
- Are excited about E-commerce and the endless opportunities in this industry
- Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities
- Are focused on the good on the team and company first, and just want to build something massive!
If interested, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information please visit: Merama.io | Instagram: @merama.io | LinkedIn
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com