Channel Optimization Specialist
Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and with our team, capital, and technology to fuel additional hypergrowth. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, they are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 6 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM.
Channel Optimization team is responsible for in-channel (current channel) growth for our partners by developing and managing specific growth projects that help optimize in-channel performance. We create tools to better identify and execute improvement projects for our partners to optimize their performance within current selling platforms and to better compete. We are a group of specialists in e-commerce with different areas of expertise that work together to provide the best possible growing plans for our business partners within marketplaces.
Role for You
You are an expert in e-commerce who knows the best practices to best play in these channels. You enjoy building strategies from scratch and turning them into specific projects for you to lead. You have good people skills and are organized and structured.
- Constant development / improvement of the standard “playbook” for each channel to centralize the “how to play” in one actionable standard file.
- Analysis of current state of brands within all current marketplaces and identification of improvement opportunities.
- Help develop and execute specific growth projects, working hand to hand with multifunctional teams.
- Provide input for escalation tool development with Data & Tech for recurring processes.
- Break down and prioritize improvement projects for each business partner for its execution.
You have these:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in e commerce and understand what the main drivers to success are.
- Strong data analysis and translation to actions.
- Leadership qualities to organize and manage growth projects.
- Experience in commercial strategy development and implementation.
- Are able to work autonomously, are results-driven and have a growth mindset.
- Have proficient understanding of specific KPIs for e-commerce (both marketplace and on own website)
- Are proficient in implementation and use of best-in class tools for marketplace indicators follow up.
- Advanced working knowledge of Spanish and English at minimum – Portuguese a plus.
- Location: remote, with preference for Mexico or availability for travelling to Mexico City and other locations occasionally.
We’d love if you also had these:
- Are excited about E-commerce and the endless opportunities in this industry
- Profound knowledge of e commerce tools.
- Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities
- Are focused on the good on the team and company first, and just want to build something massive!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com