Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands in Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and fuel hypergrowth with our team, capital, and technology. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, we are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 8 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM.
We are the best-in-class in-house marketing team. We build and grow the best brands in the LATAM region with innovative strategies. We efficiently increase our merchants potential clients and help them retain current ones directly impacting their revenue. Our team focuses on building strong & resilient marketing professionals, client-centric that come from all types of backgrounds: agencies, brands, marketing platforms. We have a fast-paced learning environment.
Role for You
You are passionate about marketplaces and all the possibilities that this universe can provide. You have in-depth knowledge of the marketplace platform, understand the day-to-day life of sellers, their pains and have know-how to help them solve their problems. You are structured, organized and have great people skills.
- Immerse yourself fully in the brand, understand deeply the people and products behind them, and its customers.
- Create and own the end-to-end business plan for a brand within Amazon, ensuring actions are executed as planned and results follow accordingly.
- Track and control KPIs on a daily basis, leverage deep data analysis, and business acumen to provide recommendations that drive both top and bottom line growth.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders such as Marketing, Supply Chain Management, and Data.
- Explore Amazon best practices to increase selection discoverability and improve customer experience to drive sales conversion and performance.
- Set the bar for catalog quality, manage new product launches, and audit execution.
- Lead and execute the strategy for evergreen promotional activities and key shopping events campaigns.
- Disseminate knowledge about Amazon across brands and countries by creating specific documents and leading training sessions.
You have these:
- 1+ year experience on Amazon’s ecosystem with in-depth acquired knowledge.
- Understand the ecommerce ecosystem, from ERPs, to hubs, and so on.
- Experience using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of English and Portuguese at minimum – Spanish is a plu
We’d love if you also had these:
- Has previous experience leading sales or marketing for a brand that sells through Amazon – marketplace or retail.
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Project management skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com