Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and with our team, capital, and technology to fuel additional hypergrowth. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, they are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 6 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM.
The Growth Team (including you) is responsible to perform the exponential growth of Merama’s merchants. Our focus is to develop our merchants using all Merama’s internal knowledge to boost sales with the entrepreneur in a very dynamic and challenging context.
We are a very hybrid team with a background in administration, law, engineering working together with a super specialist team in digital channels, customer service, marketing, logistics and operations, among others!
Role for You
If you are curious, analytical, like the challenges of a very dynamic routine and want to make it happen with us, this place is for you!
- Develop quantitative thinking and analysis to understand potential business growth
- Define business strategy to our merchants for the next 1-3 years
- Drive independent workstreams related to all business aspects
- Breaking down large-scale projects into manageable chunks.
- Ensure that all technical solutions are aligned with business strategy and understand OKRs and initiatives related to the product.
- Able to organize and manage merchants data and information controlling sales results and bringing opportunities for improvement
- Create and maintain documentation such as infrastructure design specifications and diagrams, operational guides and methodology documentation.
You have these:
- Have 1-4 years experience in strategy consulting, management consulting or strategy projects
- Comfort with ambitious situations
- Hands on experience and owner attitude
- Great excel skills. Powerpoint and presentation skills is highly desire
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team, with people of all levels of seniority.
- Self motivated and independent
- Advanced working knowledge of English at minimum – Spanish is a plus
We’d love if you also had these:
- Are excited about E-commerce and the endless opportunities in this industry
- Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities
- Are focused on the good on the team and company first, and just want to build something massive!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com