Merama is seeking to become the best and largest online group of brands Latin America. Our business model is to partner with the leading merchants across Latin America (currently they are focused on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile) and with our team, capital, and technology to fuel additional hypergrowth. Unlike the dozens of Amazon aggregators that have popped up over the past few years, Merama is solely focused on Latin America, works with very few partners, and does not purchase companies outright. Instead, they are focused on identifying the top few companies in certain major categories and selectively partnering with the best by purchasing a stake in their business. Our company was founded 6 months ago by a group of entrepreneurs and former consultants, marketers, logistics professionals and e-commerce experts. We recently announced our Series A fundraise of 160M USD and we seek to change the E-commerce landscape in LATAM.
The Growth Team (including you) is responsible to perform the exponential growth of Merama’s merchants. Our focus is to develop our merchants using all Merama’s internal knowledge to boost sales with the entrepreneur in a very dynamic and challenging context.
We are a very hybrid team with a background in administration, law, engineering working together with a super specialist team in digital channels, customer service, marketing, logistics and operations, among others!
Role for You
You are very organized and have experience leading complex and diverse teams. You have very strong communication skills, you are tech savvy and can coordinate high performance colleagues to foster value at our Brands. The Merchant lead must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and is expected to be highly collaborative, able to handle a large workload in an uncertain environment.
- Develop quantitative thinking and analysis to understand potential business growth
- POC: Be the main point of contact (POC) for your merchant. The objective is to be the interlocutor between the merchant’s management team and Merama’s central team
- Merchant expert: Immerse yourself completely in the business and understand their category, business processes, team structure, systems and major opportunities
- Project manager for Growth: Interface and coordinate between the merchant and Merama team to create action plans, mobilize the necessary resources to hit our agreed business objectives. Vouch for the merchant and create healthy tension internally in Merama wherever necessary.
- Oversight of Inputs: Define and track KPIs to ensure the best Selection, Availability, Pricing and Customer Experience across marketplaces for your merchant.
You have these:
- Have 4-8 years of experience in E-commerce, Tech related company or in a Management/ Strategy Consulting Firm (Associates and Managers)
- Result oriented and data-driven, and able to work towards results in autonomous and independent manner
- Highly analytical but capable of perform creative solutions and think outside the box
- Strong project management skills and interpersonal skills
- Balance attention to detail with execution. Be comfortable on making decisions
- Have fluent english. Spanish is a plus
We’d love if you also had these:
- Are excited about E-commerce and the endless opportunities in this industry
- Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment close to outstanding professionals with deep human qualities
- Are focused on the good on the team and company first, and just want to build something massive!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org